The above organizational graphic chart shows the internal structure of Brazos School for Inquiry and Creativity.
The Board of Directors consists of the following three individuals:
- President: Lynda Marino
- Secretary: Robert Horton
- Member: Susan Lee
The Board of Directors supervises the Superintendent, Dr. Katy Greenwood.
The Superintendent supervises all District staff:
- Director of Human Resources District Office Manager: Sheila Galloway
- Administrative Assistant to Superintendent: Kathleen Jacobs
- Administrative Assistant to Superintendent - Purchasing: Lindsay Halliwell.
- Director of Curriculum, Coordinator of Instructional Intervention, & Textbooks: Nirmala Chennamsetty
- Manager of Food & Nutrition: Deloris Farlough
- Director of PEIMS and Student Information: Deloris Farlough
- Director of Special Populations (SPED, ESL, 504, Dyslexia) Laura Bolton
- Director of Information Technology: Jesus Lujan-Ramirez
- Director of Facilities, Safety and Security: Jesus Lujan- Ramirez
- The Director of Facilities, Safety and Security supervises all Maintenance and Janitorial personnel at the District level.
The Superintendent also supervises the Campus Principals:
Bryan Campus Principal: Christopher Osgood. The Campus Principal supervises all Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Teacher Aids, Clerical, Custodial and Technology personnel on the Bryan Campus.
Tidwell Campus Principal: John Bean, Ed.D. The Campus Principal supervises all Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Teacher Aids, Clerical, Custodial and Technology personnel on the Tidwell Campus.