FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS AUGUST 24, 2020 AT TIDWELL CAMPUS
Please remember these basic guidelines for school opening on August 24, 2020
- Masks are mandatory for all grade levels.
- Visitors, including parents, must adhere to the District policy of “no visitors” entering the campus without an appointment.
- Arrival for drop off will be from the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:55 a.m. through the Tidwell Street Entrance. If students are not going to participate in the free for all student breakfast and lunch program, they must arrive with their own food. No food may be dropped off later in the day. Family members may not enter the campus to have meals with their students.
- The same as last year, breakfast and lunch will be provided all students free of charge.
- Dismissal will be staggered with Pre-K and Kinder students “without siblings” starting at 3:15 p.m. being dismissed at the Tidwell Entrance. All adults must remain in their cars for pickup. Please do not park on the street and walk to pick up your child.